The 5th iCEPS international conference — Non-Pharmacological Interventions: From Methodology to Evidence of Efficacy — is right around the corner! Hear world-renowned speakers talk about research protocols and improved understanding of the main action mechanisms involved in NPIs.
Preview of Plenary Lectures:
- Group and Individual Cognitive Therapies in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Diabetes, Exercise, and Trial Results
- Mindfulness, Cancer, and Trial Results
- Hypertension, Exercise, and Trial Results
- Osteopathy: Which Evidence of Efficacy?
- The Perils of Attention Controls in Behavioural Intervention Research
- Design Biases and Publications in Non-Pharmacological Trials
- Functional Food for the Prevention of Metabolic Syndrome