Membership is free. Join today!
By becoming an IBTN member, you can:
- Create a profile and add it to the IBTN member directory where you can share details about your areas of interest and expertise privately with the community of IBTN members;
- Enjoy discounts on IBTN activities such as the biennial IBTN Conference and the IBTN Summer School;
- Share research news and write-ups in the quarterly IBTN Newsletter and on our News page;
- Learn about events, programs, and employment and educational initiatives from the field of behavioural medicine and behavioural trials;
- Participate in projects and initiatives such as the IBTN Research Prioritization Project;
- Get access to exclusive content and communicate with other members through IBTNConnect, an entirely new online community to be launched in the spring of 2018.